“The Fiat 500 Abarth is the bad boy of the Fiat vehicle lineup and Charlie Sheen personifies the edgy and fun attributes of the Fiat 500 Abarth,” said Olivier Francois, global head of the Fiat brand and chief market for Chrysler Group.
Strange Random Bad Boy Quote:
“Though Trish and her bad boy types weren’t exactly Kindra’s style, she had to agree that Violet went for quiet and uninteresting. Sort of like mild salsa. Why even bother? You’d be better off just biting a tomato.” ― Erin McCarthy, Bad Boys Online
- Video: Charlie Sheen injects some tiger’s blood into Fiat 500 Abarth (autoblog.com)
- Video: Charlie Sheen ad for “bad-boy” Fiat (content.usatoday.com)
- Fiat Enlists Ultimate Bad Boy for Its Ads: Charlie Sheen (adage.com)
- [VIDEO] Fiat 500 Abarth – House Arrest with Charlie Sheen and Catrinel Menghia (inautonews.com)
- Catrinel Menghia Is Back in New FIAT 500 Abarth Commercial [VIDEO] (coedmagazine.com)
- Fiat 500 Abarth Specifications (saffordfiatoffredericksburg.wordpress.com)
- Watch Charlie Sheen’s Rejected Fiat 500 Super Bowl Ad (businessinsider.com)
- Video :: This Fiat 500 Abarth commercial won the Super Bowl (theoriginalwinger.com)
Retail $14.99 and up
Do you have one speed, one gear, go? Perhaps you can dress up like a “total bitchin’ rock star from Mars” this Halloween. You’ll have company.
Major media events often provide inspiration for Halloween, and Charlie Sheen’s meltdown was particularly spectacular.
There are plenty of ways people will be putting together Sheen characters. Some will interpret Sheen’s catch phrases, while others will mimic him. To help pull the costume together, there are masks and wigs, even bowling shirts, Fedora hats, sunglasses and shirts that say “Winning.” Adding a “Goddess” on each arm can’t hurt either, but I’m afraid the Tiger Blood is sold separately.
(Extremely) Strange Random Charlie Sheen Quote:
“If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ . “It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”
- Popular Halloween Costumes (maboulette.wordpress.com)
- Does Charlie Sheen Make Money on Charlie Sheen Halloween Masks? (eonline.com)
- If You’re Going for Scary, You Don’t Even Need the Mask (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- Nicki Minaj: Most Searched Celeb Costume (abcnews.go.com)
- Lil Wayne Is Ready For Halloween! [PHOTO] (hellobeautiful.com)
- The Top 12 Halloween Costumes (ksfm.radio.com)
- Halloween costumes on the fly for less cash (abclocal.go.com)
- Nicki Minaj Is Most-Searched Celeb Halloween Costume (mtv.com)
- Halloween costume making a statement (atyoursenses.com)
NEW YORK AP — “Two and a Half Men” creator Chuck Lorre introduced Ashton Kutcher as a new star of television’s most popular comedy on Monday, and gained a measure of revenge against the departed Charlie Sheen in the process.
How Sheen’s character Charlie Harper would be killed off was a closely-held secret and it was revealed right away during the season premiere: he slipped on a subway platform in Paris and was hit by an oncoming train.
“His body just exploded like a balloon full of meat,” Harper’s obsessed neighbor Rose explained.
Sheen went on a spectacular, insult-spewing rampage against Lorre and CBS after he was fired for drug use and erratic behavior earlier this year. Lorre took the arrows silently — until Monday night.
The show opened with Jon Cryer, who played ad writer Harper’s sad-sack brother Alan, speaking at Charlie’s wake in front of a coffin and one of Sheen’s signature shirts. Alan said that it was a sad day for everyone.
“Speak for yourself,” one woman shouted from the audience.
Completely Strange Random Charlie Sheen Quote:
‘Don’t be special, be one of us.’ Newsflash: I am special, and I will never be one of you!”
- CBS’ ‘Two and a Half Men’ kills Sheen’s character (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- CBS’ ‘Two and a Half Men’ kills Sheen’s character (omg.yahoo.com)
- CBS”Two and a Half Men’ kills Sheen’s character (sfgate.com)
- ‘Two And A Half Men’ Season 9 Premiere Review & Discussion (screenrant.com)
- “Two & a Half Men” not so bad without Charlie… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Two and a Half Men, CBS: US TV review (telegraph.co.uk)
- The ‘Two and a Half Men’ Ashton Kutcher Scorecard: Week One (hollywood.com)
- Charlie Sheen Runs Into Ashton Kutcher At Emmy’s! (now100fm.radio.com)