You know we’re fans of TED.com and of video sites in general. Now some kind person called Jim Melfi has published a website listing TED and 56 other resources, from San Francisco to Slovenia, covering topics such as Design, Sustainability, Economics (the Davos video group is interesting, not to mention topical) and Technology. There’s also a separate section for Universities and Colleges of Higher Education that publish their content online.
You can visit Video Talks by clicking on the picture here or on the link in the Blogroll section on the right-hand side of this page!
About VideoTalks.org: The initial idea for this website was developed in 2009 after realizing that one had to search many sites to find the ones listed above. At the time, I had no idea that the Internet contained such a rich variety of viewpoints from men and women who are truly making a difference in our world community. This site is certainly dedicated to those of us who want quality substance beyond the fog of mindless chatter and short sound bites. I welcome your suggestions regarding other sites and speakers. Jim Melfi.
Strange Random Video Quote:
In seven to ten years video traffic on the Internet will exceed data and voice traffic combined – Bob Metcalfe
- Say Hello to My Avatar: Bob Metcalfe Gives First UT Innovation Lecture Using Avaya Web Interface (xconomy.com)
- Davos: Explosion Of Video Is Next Technological Innovation (blogs.forbes.com)
- Video Encyclopedia Qwiki Wants To Make Information Into An Experience (reelseo.com)
- Where to Watch the Davos World Economic Forum Online (gigaom.com)
- TED’s Chris Anderson Talks Crowd-Accelerated Innovation (wired.com)