Posts Tagged ‘BMJ’
August 29, 2011 Leave a comment
Eat a lot of chocolate over the bank holiday weekend?
Well, according to a new study you could be reducing your risk of heart disease by a third.
Strange Random Chocolate Quote:
- Enjoy! Chocolate Is Good For Your Heart (healthland.time.com)
- It’s official — chocolate linked to heart health (eurekalert.org)
- Heart disease a bigger concern than cancer, numbers show ()
- Laughter Has Positive Impact on Vascular Function, Say Researchers (sciencedaily.com)
- People with lower socio-economic status at higher risk of developing heart disease (news.bioscholar.com)