London walks: Bermondsey ghost tour.
Follow storyteller Neckinger Nell as she brings Bermondsey’s streets to life with her ghostly tales of the lives and legends that make up the rich history of this traditionally working-class neighbourhood. This walking tour can be downloaded on to your mp3 player or mobile and used as an audio guide on location along with the map, which you can print out or use on your phone.
Strange Random Ghost Quote:
- London visit 2010 – day 5 of 6 (martinmcdowell.com)
- Major Ghost Portal Discovered at C Savannah, Leading Provider of Tours in Savannah (prweb.com)
- Russian billionaires like the same things as working-class girls from Dagenham (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Ghost Ships: The Legends of The Sea (socyberty.com)
- The English Ghost (newstatesman.com)
- “In the Manor of the Ghost” by Tina Pinson (onedesertrose.wordpress.com)
- Science Weekly podcast: Ted Nield on meteorites; the effect of tears on men; and a tour of Harley Street (guardian.co.uk)