Will Ferrell: How to Be Funny in Spanish – Businessweek
March 14 (Bloomberg) — A look at the film “Casa de mi Padre” with actors Will Ferrell, Gael Garcia Bernal & Genesis Rodriguez. Studies. Watch the full interview tonight on Bloomberg Television at 7pm and 10pm.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Spanish Language Quote:
“It is not difficult to write in Spanish; the Spanish language is a gift from the gods which we Spaniards take for granted. I take comfort therefore in the belief that you wished to pay tribute to a glorious language and not to the humble writer who uses it for everything it can express: the joy and the wisdom of Mankind, since literature is an art form of all and for all, although written without deference, heeding only the voiceless, anonymous murmur of a given place and time.” – Camilo Jose Cela (Spanish writer, 1989 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1916-2002)
- Will Ferrell Reveals His Favorite Spanish Phrase and Talks About His Unique (5min.com)
- Will Ferrell: ‘Casa de mi Padre is an homage to my Spanish teachers’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- FB Friend of Will Ferrell (jumblerant.blogspot.com)
- Will Ferrell & Genesis Rodriguez Talk ‘Casa de mi Padre’! (justjared.com)
- Will Ferrell debuts “Yo No Se (I Don’t Know)” music video from upcoming movie (celebritytreat.com)
- Will Ferrell Sings About Not Knowing Things in “Yo No Se” Music Video for ‘Casa de mi Padre’ (slashfilm.com)
- In Any Language, Will Ferrell’s ‘Casa de mi Padre’ Is One Note [SXSW 2012 Review] (slashfilm.com)
- Toucher & Rich: Will Ferrell’s Spanish Language Debut, “Casa de mi Padre” (boston.cbslocal.com)