iPad App For David Cameron To Monitor Government Performance Being Developed | Politics | Sky News
It is likely to cost the taxpayer around £20,000 but officials will not confirm figures, and will only say they made sure it offers value for money.
The idea has been adopted from the private sector, where businesses use internal information to measure performance.
It is expected to include up-to-date crime figures, unemployment statistics and NHS waiting lists.
While it will only be available to Mr Cameron, ministers and officials at first, there are plans to make it available to the public at a later date.
Strange Random Government Quote:
- David Cameron? There’s a £20,000 iPad App For That (itproportal.com)
- What’s on David Cameron’s iPad? (guardian.co.uk)
- Want To Run A Country? There’s An App For That – David Cameron Is Getting An iPad App To Run Britain (thetechnologycafe.com)
- David Cameron ‘to get his own personalised iPad app’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Special iPad app to be designed for David Cameron (thesun.co.uk)
- David Cameron to get personalised iPad app for live stats and Twitter – Metro (metro.co.uk)
- David Cameron gets custom prime-ministering iPad app (go.theregister.com)