TODAY Celebrates – World’s most romantic cities
From the Victorian inns of San Francisco to the teahouses of Kyoto, the world is full of romantic destinations. Although Paris is the obvious choice, there are many other cities domestic and exotic where the vistas, architecture and food can inspire passion and even marriage proposals.
Slideshow: See which cities are the most romantic cities
The qualities that make a city romantic are subjective. For some people, nothing surpasses Buenos Aires’s tango clubs and cutting-edge restaurants. Visitors can stay in the Palermo Soho neighborhood at 1555 Malabia House, which was originally built as a 19th-century convent and is now considered Argentina’s first designer B&B.
For dinner, the unmarked entrance to Tegui is hidden by graffiti, but once inside, you’ll find ambitious, locally sourced cuisine from hotshot chef German Martitegui.
Other travelers may be seduced by Fez. Morocco’s ancient fortress city has maze-like alleyways lined with mysterious windowless shops, tiled mosques, tea gardens and souks overflowing with fruits, spices and nuts.
Strange Random Romance Quote:
A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life” – Ana Alas
- Spotlight: Medianaeras (Sidewalls)  (skepticalhero.wordpress.com)
- The 20 Most Romantic Looks From Film (bellasugar.com)
- France Roundtable: Romance in France (francetravelguide.com)
- Four Florida cities voted the most romantic in the US | British Airways – Travel Industry News (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- The Most Romantic Restaurants In Major Cities Around The Country (businessinsider.com)
- South America’s ‘Paris’ – Buenos Aires; the City of Love, Fashion and Tango (arkohoondert.wordpress.com)
- Valentine’s Day Fashion: The Perfect Shoe (stilettojungleblog.com)
- 27 Romantic hotel suites across the world (gadling.com)