Why French Parents Are Superior by Pamela Druckerman – WSJ.com
While Americans fret over modern parenthood, the French are raising happy, well-behaved children without all the anxiety. Pamela Druckerman on the Gallic secrets for avoiding tantrums, teaching patience and saying non with authority. Adapted from Bringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Parenting Quote:
Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. – John Wilmot
- S’il-Vous-Plait: Raising Your ‘Bebe’ The French Way (npr.org)
- Are French Parents Better? (blogs.wsj.com)
- Why French Children Don’t Throw Their Food… And Why Their Parents Are More Sane (homeschoolinghelicoptermama.wordpress.com)
- Why French Parents Are Superior (neatorama.com)
- “While Americans fret over modern parenthood, the French are raising happy, well-behaved children without all the anxiety.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- French Children Don’t Throw Food… (ameliatorode.typepad.com)
- Are French parents better than American parents? (sfgate.com)
- French Children Don’t Throw Food by Pamela Druckerman – review (guardian.co.uk)
- French parents: Non, non and non (economist.com)
- French Parenting Techniques Are the Only Way to Save American Monster Children [Video] (jezebel.com)