‘American Horror Story’ House Goes on the Surreal-Estate Market | TheWrap TV
The three-story,10,440-square-foot home, also known as the Alfred F. Rosenheim Mansion, boasts “a museum-quality set of Tiffany glass doors,” six vintage tile fireplaces, and and a formal dining room with antique gold and silver-leaf hand-painted ceilings, among other amenities, according to its listing.
The house is a “one-of-a-kind residence” that “evokes the quality and grandeur of a bygone era,” the listing adds.
We’ll bet …
Strange Random Haunted House Quote:
She herself is a haunted house. She does not possess herself; her ancestors sometimes come and peer out of the windows of her eyes and that is very frightening. ― Angela Carter, “The Lady of the Haunted House” from The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
- ‘American Horror Story’ season 2: new house, cast, story (canada.com)
- American Horror Story Finale: They Really Are a Screa-um, the Harmon Family! (entertainment.time.com)
- Photos: Which TV Series House is for Sale? (abcnews.go.com)
- Gruesome ‘American Horror Story’ like no other TV show (goerie.com)
- TV Review: American Horror Story – “Afterbirth” (blogcritics.org)
- American Horror Story Opening Credits (Or, Worst Real Estate Agent Ever!) (slog.thestranger.com)
- Ryan Murphy Dishes On Season 2 Of ‘American Horror Story’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- In The Market For A “Murder House?” ‘American Horror Story’ Mansion For Sale (laist.com)
- TV Tonight: American Horror Story (tunedin.blogs.time.com)