Sweet talk with Adriano Zumbo | Lorraine Elliott | Commentary | Business Spectator
The first time I came into contact with Adriano Zumbo’s creations was in November 2007. I remember being so excited when I saw them in the store that we drove them home nursing them gingerly like newborns. We took them to my parents’ house eager to try them and I then rushed home to write about them. It seems like eons ago and now Zumbo is a household name and not just with the food-obsessed in Australia. So four years later, what is life like for Australia’s most recognised patissier and torturer of MasterChef contestants? Is it all cakes, macarons, models in bikinis, sports cars and relaxing? The answer to that is yes, yes, sometimes, yes and no.
Strange Random Patisserie Quote:
- First Weekend in Sydney: MASTERCHEF LIVE 2011!!! (speaklesseatmore.wordpress.com)
- Aust food manufacturing faces bleak future (news.theage.com.au)
- Searches for Masterchef double election (news.theage.com.au)
- Le Cordon Bleu Sydney: Orientation (speaklesseatmore.wordpress.com)
- Quah stumbles over V8 cake (heraldsun.com.au)