Innovation in vending machines – Fresh pizza ready in three minutes – CNNMoney
Pizza from a machine? Well, it is coming from the Italians, specifically one Italian — Claudio Torghele.
Torghele took 10 years to develop his “Let’s Pizza” machine , which makes pies from scratch. He launched the prototype in his homeland in 2009.
The machine bakes pizza from fresh ingredients in under three minutes, Torghele said. You can actually watch the machine mix flour and water, knead the dough, spin the dough into a circle, spread the sauce and add toppings of your choice.
“We are also looking for a big partner in the United States, and we’re meeting with some people next week,” he said. If all goes well, he hopes to bring his pizza vending machines to America next year.
Strange Random Pizza Quote:
There’s a pizza place near where I live that sells only slices. In the back you can see a guy tossing a triangle in the air.” – Stephen Wright (American Actor and Writer, b.1955)
- VendScreen gives boring plain vending machines touchscreen coolness (slashgear.com)
- Vending Machines Become ‘Smarter,’ More Touchable (charlotte.news14.com)
- 10 Peculiar Vending Machines [VIDEOS] (mashable.com)
- Restaurant Equipment and Supplies Vending Machines for the Break Room (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- PHOTOS: Vintage Vending Machines (huffingtonpost.com)
- French baguette vending machine provides fresh bread on demand (gadling.com)
- Luxury Vending Machine Sells Diamond Bracelets (psfk.com)
- Get Married Through A Vending Machine! Huh? (since1910.com)