Never Say Sorry, New York Brashness Coach Tells Apologetic Brits
Bashful Brits apologise up to eight times a day and often for other people’s mistakes, a survey has revealed. That’s nearly 3,000 apologies a year, and over 200,000 concessions a lifetime, according to figures from research carried out by the New York Bakery Co.
If “sorry” is your first response to a commuters’ jostle even though it’s not your fault they’re in the way, or when your food order is wrong you definitely asked for the blueberry one, then you could be among the survey’s one in eight Brits that apologise over 20 times a day.
Strange Random Apologising Quote:
- Sorry Apology of the Day (tease.thedailywh.at)
- As Feds Set Cleanup Deadline, Exxon Under Fire (newser.com)
- Apologetic robber jailed for six years (news.theage.com.au)
- Man steals Bayonne bakery employee’s wallet: cops (nj.com)
- Terrence Howard Threatens to Kill Stranger, Apologizes Via Text (923now.radio.com)