Tickets and 41º: the Adrià brothers’ Barcelona tapas and cocktail bars – video | Life and style | guardian.co.uk
Ferran and Albert Adrià, the culinary masters of El Bulli, ‘perform’ the superstar restaurant’s cocktails at Tickets paired with a greatest hits collection of food: parmesan ice cream, Iberian ham ‘airbag-uette’, mango leaves with marigold, yoghurt pistachulines and steamed brioche with mozzarella.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Food Quote:
Shipping is a terrible thing to do to vegetables. They probably get jet-lagged, just like people. – Elizabeth Berry
- After El Bulli, a Sweet Taste of Life (travel.nytimes.com)
- Hyper-Tapas Bar by Ferrran Adria (carpediemclub.wordpress.com)
- What next for El Bulli? (telegraph.co.uk)
- Bites : Restaurant Review: Barcelona 41° (travel.nytimes.com)
- T Magazine: Fête Accompli | The Last Days of El Bulli (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- El Bulli to get the Hollywood treatment (telegraph.co.uk)