Strange Random Job quote:
- Euromillions numbers that could net record £136million prize (mirror.co.uk)
- Defense Secretary Completes Cancellation Of Targeted Weapons Programs (huffingtonpost.com)
- 136 Carat Yellow Diamond Discovered (since1910.com)
- The Forgotten Americans (notwiredthatway.wordpress.com)
- Maori head returns to New Zealand after 136 years (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
Millions of beer lovers gathered in Munich this autumn to celebrate 200 years of Oktoberfest, the world’s biggest folk festival.
Over the course of the famous event, an estimated six million litres of beer are drunk. And that requires the special skills of the tent waitresses who must be able to carry six or more one litre beer mugs at once.
Fahima Khail donned her dirndl and found out what it is like to be a waitress at the festival.
Strange Random Beer Quote:
“You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.” – Frank Zappa
Related articles by Zemanta
- Munich, Germany’s 200th Anniversay of Oktoberfest (gadling.com)
- Bayern Munich players banned from Oktoberfest (independent.co.uk)
- Oktoberfest Record for Beer and Lost Items (abcnews.go.com)
- Munich Oktoberfest Statistics in Infographics (infosthetics.com)
- Munich’s Oktoberfest is a revel in beer, brats and bands (seattletimes.nwsource.com)