Britain’s Favourite Smells: Freshly Baked Bread, Bacon And Fresh Sheets
A survey of 2,000 adults showed that men preferred the whiff of bacon, while sweet-smelling laundry or sheets came out on top for women.
The worst smells were sweaty socks and wet dogs, the research by odour eliminator Febreze found.
Strange Random Bread Quote:
Alte brot is nicht hart. Keine brot, das ist hart. – German Proverb
(Directly translated, “Old bread is not hard. No bread, that is hard.”). Taken from The Fresh Loaf.Com
- Making Perfect Bacon (awakeninspiration.wordpress.com)
- Geek Toys : Bacon Scented Air Freshener (thinkgeek.com)
- Try this recipe out after Church for Sunday Brunch – Bacon, Tomato and Cheddar Breakfast Bake with Eggs (cookingwithspanky.net)
- Cooking Bacon In The Oven (mademan.com)
- A bread masterclass with Warings Bakery (thehungrysparrow.wordpress.com)
- Cheesy, Bacon-Wrapped Dates (mapetitemaisonverte.com)
- The Quad: Tailgating Recipes: Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls (thequad.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Peas, Bacon, & Pearl Onions Recipe (fatbottomedfriends.wordpress.com)