Our society doesn’t think much of the average consumer.
And yet manufacturers still go to laughable lengths to protect their customers from harm, bombarding them with ridiculous warning labels or stunningly obvious explanations of how their products work. Why else would a carton of eggs actually say that the product may contain eggs?
Strange Random Warning Quote:
Warning: Do not attempt to swallow (On a mattress)
- 10 Dumbest Mythological Creatures (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Dumbest Thing (fishofgold.wordpress.com)
- 10 Dumbest Celebrity Tattoos (socialitelife.com)
- What’s the dumbest car-related world record? [Video] (jalopnik.com)
- Explicit Everyday Product Labels – These Cigarette-Style Graphic Warnings Mock the Law (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)