Alamo Drafthouse Cinema use Angry Customer as promo
We do not tolerate people that talk or text in the theater. In fact, before every film, we have several warnings on screen to prevent such happenings. Occasionally, someone doesn’t follow the rules, and we do, in fact, kick their asses out of our theater. This video is an actual voicemail from a woman that was kicked out of one of our Austin theaters. Thanks, anonymous woman, for being awesome.
Note: This is the CENSORED version, so you can use your imagination to complete the spaces
If you’d like to check your answers with the UNCENSORED version, you can find it on our YouTube Channel under Favourites. You can also find the Cinema Manager’s thoughts on what has been a crazy week for them. And just remember, if you’re going to the Multiplex over the weekend, that it may be the most natural thing in the world for you to use your mobile in the cinema, but that doesn’t stop it being incredibly annoying!
Strange Random Cinema Quote:
- Alamo Drafthouse’s hilarious no-texting PSA (geektyrant.com)
- Alamo Drafthouse: Them’s the rules (cnn.com)
- The Alamo Drafthouse has a way more effective anti-talking/texting warning than ‘Silence is Golden’ (popwatch.ew.com)
- VOTD: ‘Angry Caller’ No-Texting Announcement From The Alamo Drafthouse (slashfilm.com)
- What’s your voice? Alamo Drafthouse Knows Theirs (donteattheshrimp.com)