Saint David’s Day – St David’s Week in Swansea
Cool site devoted to the celebration of Saint David’s Day, or as you can see, the Week.
St David’s Week returns in 2011 from 26 February – 6 March
Join in our annual St David’s Week festival, to celebrate our patron saint, St David. The festival opens with a Saint David’s Celebration with Only Men Aloud & Morriston Orpheus Choir, while there are many more events which cover a wide range range of activities, so if you are a music lover then join in the dancing festivities at the Welsh Twmpath with music from ‘Jac-y-Do’, or join in with over 200 children as they sing their hearts out at the very special St David’s Day concert, “Saint, Songs & Celebration”.
Strange Random Saint Quote:
- St. David’s Day – Part 1 (stevishabitat.wordpress.com)
- St David’s Day Meal (wrexhamblog.wordpress.com)
- Get your profile picture face painted for St. David’s Day (harrys-travel.com)
- Land of Song? You Decide! (harrys-travel.com)
- Great Scott stars for super Swans (skysports.com)