Who knows? Bill and Kate might come over for a quick cup of tea. If they do, could you ask them if they’ve sent our invitation yet? Thank you.
General Assistant (Coffee Room)
You will join the team responsible for arranging trays for tea and coffee, breakfast and other service requirements. You will ensure trays are set with the correct glass and porcelain and that drinks and food items are prepared and presented to the highest standards.
• have good organisation skills;
• work well within a team; and
• be able to communicate clearly with colleagues.
Previous experience of the catering or service industry would be an advantage, however, training will be provided to those with a flexible, motivated attitude and who strive to provide the highest standards of service.
Application Closing Date
27 Feb 2011
Strange Random Tea Quote:
- Uniek Swain
- Green gardener needed for Buckingham Palace (telegraph.co.uk)
- Video: Royal Wedding Invitations Mailed, Details About Guest List Emerge (shoppingblog.com)
- The Royal Family, freedom of information and the rest of the story (libdemvoice.org)
- Honours List: Royal Victorian Order (independent.co.uk)
- Single-serve Starbucks coffee may be coming to a hotel room near you … soon (gadling.com)
- Queen Elizabeth sends out invites for royal wedding (thestar.com)