So now you’ve got your costume, the food’s on the way and the pumpkin’s have been sacrificed. It’s time to think about the music! There are multiple options for Halloween party music, so we’ll start off with three classics, one from the 60s and two from the 70s, with more to come. Note: we are not planning to include Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”, because that is rather obvious, but if you really want to see the full 15-minute version, you can find it here. Thank You.
1. Charles Sheffield – It’s Your Voodoo Workin’ – 60s Soul with modern imagery.
3. Various – The Time Warp – from the Rocky Horror Picture Show (Dammit, Janet!). Imprescindible. [UPDATE: Well, that was quick ... YouTube have already taken down the video for, ahem, "copyright infringement". It was great while it lasted.]
Strange Random Rocky Horror Quote:
Frank: So come up to the lab and see what’s on the slab. I see you shiver with antici… pation.
- Get that Zombie look – Halloweek part 1 (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Keep that wolf at the door with Halloween recipes – Halloweek part 2 (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Traditions in Ireland – Halloweek, part 3! (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Worldwide at Flickr – Halloweek part 4! (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Roundup: Mobile Monsters & Mayhem (gigaom.com)
- Halloween party filter (ask.metafilter.com)
- Listen to Halloween Music on Slacker Radio (beatcrave.com)